Former Ironman Triathlete
My New Website Still In Progress
Some of the links might not work yet
Why Should You Use Lasers?
- If I point the laser at a tight muscle, it relaxes. I've never seen anything like this before. The longer the laser is applied to an area the looser and more comfortable it becomes.
- It can be used anywhere you have pain, tight muscles, joints or ligaments.
- Laser Therapy has been well researched for human health since 1964 when lasers where discovered.
- Why haven't you heard about this before? I have a few ideas, but the important thing is it works and it's time for you to take advantage of this therapy.
- You would think that hospitals would have been the first to use lasers, not your local chiropractor. But chiropractors treat pain and we're the first profession that has adopted lasers into our practices on a more consistent basis.
- If you suffer from pain anywhere, you must try laser therapy. You would not believe the number of chronic problems I've been able to solve. People suffer with pain that lasering could either improve or solve completely.
Laser Therapy is often THE BEST OPTION for treating pain.
Yet here in America, no one has ever heard of it.
Laser therapy is a safe, effective and pain-free treatment that targets the fundamental cause of tight and painful muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Think of it like Rigor Mortis. Rigor means stiffness and mortis means death. When a person dies everything tightens up so much that the person is stuck in the position that they died in. Now of course you’re alive, but the reason for the rigor(stiffness) in a dead person and in a living person is a lack of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) energy production in your muscle cells. Rigor in a dead person is due to lack of circulating blood. Rigor in your muscles is due to a problem in your cells which lasers correct.
Without getting into chemistry, the lasers re-invigorate your muscle cells to make more ATP energy. After the treatment is over you continue to make more ATP energy even after the lasers are removed. It’s this increased production of ATP energy that loosens your muscles.
Lasers don’t directly loosen up your muscles, but rather indirectly. In fact, people often notice they’re even more loose the day after their treatment or even the day after that, all because they’ve had time to make more ATP energy. The point is lasers work chemically, not by heat.
Pain relievers relieve pain by changing body chemistry...
But the results are often short lived so you have to keep taking the medication every 4 to 12 hours. Plus there are often gastrointestinal side effects like ulcers and liver problems.
Lasers relieve pain by changing body chemistry as well...
But lasers correct energy production problems in your muscle, tendon and ligament cells even after the treatment is over. Results are much better and longer lasting in many cases. Often 10 minutes produces a 'wow' out of people. Plus no side effects...None!!!
Lasers May Help With
Low Back Pain
Shoulder Blade and Rib Pain
Wrist and Hand Pain
Upper Back/Shoulder Pain
Laser therapy can be used anywhere to treat pain
except for your eyes obviously.
Call me about your specific area of complaint or activity you cannot perform and we can talk further.
Google and Facebook Testimonials
First Visit Fees
A first time patient pays $150 which includes taking your history, examination, and same day treatment with either laser or adjusting.
Future Treatment Fees
Laser treatments are $40 for the first ten minutes and $30 for each additional ten minutes each visit. For example a half hour of lasering is $100. Chiropractic adjustments are $50 each visit.
We do not take insurance for payment due to the high cost of processing it and that laser therapy is not covered by insurance that I am aware of.
Payment is due at time of service. We accept cash, check or credit card.